Skip to toolbar

A Community for Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Mentors, Investors, Career Seekers.

Connection. Collaboration. Serendipity.

Forums on Any Topic

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Welcome Forums ROUNDTABLE MAIN FORUM The Post COVID-19 Consumer Reply To: The Post COVID-19 Consumer

• Kevin Martin

August 26, 2020 at 8:36 am

Post-Covid-19? Are we there yet? 🙂

Stephen, you bring up something interesting – the consumer. How will the consumer be different in post Covid times? How will our messaging to them be different? How will the message channels be different?

Since we are all consumers of one thing or another, the answer may be in imagining what life will be like 6-12 months from now. Will you be back to normal – going to work, going to school, going to stores, going to restaurants, attending events? Or will we have gotten used to the hermitage lifestyle of doing as much as we can at home? Will our spending be more of comforts at home or will it go back to what it was pre-Covid?

I personally think priorities might shift to more overall safety concerns On the consumer side maybe it will be products that represent that – safety in health, personal safety, job and career safety, and so forth. if our messaging can provide an underlying message of safety, that may be the way to go.

I think the world has a bit more of Covid times before we hit Post Covid-19 and there could be more events that may shape the paradigm. I don’t think anyone knows for sure.